Thursday, July 24, 2014

What You Do To Me Girl

  Feel free to dowload for free for as long as it's free to download for free

What You Do To Me

by Derk Jickface

First time I laid eyes on you I wanted to know what was up with you,
I could see in you eyes the... it's like you remind me of something,
But you know what it is I did, 
I ain't done nothing. Who you messing with?
Such a surprise from someone who thinks she's nothing.
But you know what? 
Eventually, with enough dumb luck, it was plain to see,
That look in your eye, it clearly meant something to me,
Just to be around you makes me happy to be me.

What you do to me, I can't explain, what is there hope for?
What I do for you, I can't explain, is this what I've hoped for
To be, just to be with you... just to be around you,
Takes me away and makes me feel,
Like this is what life's for

Whatever it takes,
Whatever I make,
Where I am, your always a friend
I hope we're always together
And I know that in time this will probably end
As they say nothing's forever

What you do to me girl, can't you see that you're making me crazy?
And maybe that's what I deserve,
You ain't got the nerve to understand where I'm coming from,
But you know what is bothering me?
Suddenly you don't believe in me,
I can't explain
Just where your lines and your thoughts and your lies where they come from,

Just to be around you, don't you see?
Just to be with you, 
Takes me to a place,
Where I don't have to face reality inside of me,
Why don't you see it's meant to be you and me,
Is this what I prayed for?

What you do to me, I can't explain, what is there hope for?
What I do for you, I can't explain, is this what I've hoped for
To be, just to be with you... just to be around you,
Takes me away and makes me feel,
Like this is what life's for.


Special thanks to all the girls I fell in love with and ended up breaking up with cause I was a dummy.