Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Merry Christmas to my AWESOME fans. You're the BEST!!!

To all my AWESOME FANS.... 

Happy being Merry while Best.

While your family is gathered around your Christmas tree and singing "O...", don't forget to think about me and how awesome I am and you am for being a fan of me.  Thanks again for being the BEST!  

Only MY awesome fans are the BEST at Merry Christmas!




And coming Christmas 2078

"O Christmas Tree"


V
"O Christmas Tree, O Christmas Tree your leaves are amazing
O Christmas Tree, O Christmas Tree how amazing you amaze me
I stalked you down, I picked you out,
I chopped you down, your kids cried out,
O Christmas Tree, O Christmas Tree... eventually you'll die here.
V
"O Christmas Tree, O Christmas Tree , your leaves are really amazing
O Christmas Tree, O Christmas Tree you be driving me real crazy
I picked you out, you weren't cursed,
You were just, the last of the worst. 
 
O Christmas O Christmas Tree, you leave me spraying face cake
V
O Christmas Tree, O Christmas Tree, like Wow insane man
O Christmas Tree, O Christmas Tree, so fucking amazingly crazy
I dressed you up, you looked ill and shit
I whipped it out, and spit on it
O Christmas Tree, O Christmas Tree, your snow's my 'jaculation 

O Christmas Tree, O Christmas Tree you don't need to be hanging,
O Christmas Tree, O Christmas Tree, your green is now orange, just left your corpse on the sidewalk."

From the single "O Christmas Tree" lyrics by Derk Jickface
Performed by Norm "The Storm" Mark Nardone
 aka "The Christmas Storm"
 aka "Jar Jar Phoney"
Released December 23, 2078

Happy New Year? 

 Find out!  Somehow?  Period.



No comments:

Post a Comment