Friday, November 28, 2014

Black Friday

"SHUT UP, We're making CHRISTMAS!!!!"

I hope I didn't eat too much yesterday and ruin my training for today's fights for the best gifts. I'm in top notch condition to beat the shit out of any old lady or child who dares to get in the way of such ridiculous holiday savings!

No one will stop me from spreading Christmas cheer to the face, neck, or entire head. I know I only accept presents from anyone but isn't the BEST present, one that caused blood to be spilled?

Today is not the day to choose to be a pussy.

If you see that ONE and only gift that will buy your child's happiness and possibly cause him or her to look away from the phone for a few seconds, then by all means, go ballistic and get that fucking thing!

You'll regret it if you DON'T punch that old lady.