Friday, November 28, 2014

Every Day I'm Bustin' It

Thanksgiving Night (Last Night) I worked on a new song by me 

covering Rick Ross's "Hustlin'" and decided it was too gangsta for me to redo it any justice.  So I changed the name to "Bustin' It" since every day I AM busting it... 


"it" being my ass off.    

So I plan to change the words from the original song to ones the better describe what I do.  I don't sell cocaine, I don't know Noreiga, but I DO let it WHIP REAL GOOD.

anyway, here's the friggin mix.

You can download it HERE for FREE if you're too dumb to figure out how to click the little pic of the shopping card on the top right corner of the Soundcloud plugin.

THANK YOU FOR LISTENING AND TUNING IN!



You can check out the original video of HUSTLIN' by RICK ROSS by clicking HERE 

OR

 by going to Youtube and searching for it once you realize I put fake links above cause fuck it.

I'm the best.  Peace out.  Sex.