Monday, November 11, 2013




Right Next to Brockton
Another white brother named Slap D
Real black brothers aren't allowed in Wee Bee
When I save Docs I use Dropbox
Before I eat dinner yo I take my hat off
I'm number two boy and if you mess with me
I'll tell my Mom and she'll have to come and save me and
Pay you cash, that's how I chicken out
Im a mommas boy, that's what I'm talkin bout
Never gonna mumble, (mumbles)
When I played football I always fumble
I eat a lot and I still ain' that fat
And it's a fact that I think I got a rash
I like my ice cream smooth
Ain't no telling if I"ll top it with a Baby Ruth
All I ever wanted was to keep you dancing,
Like that Mmmm Bop record from that band called Hanson
SM58 is the tool
I don't want to want to make myself look like a fool haha
I know how it's gonna go there ain't no maybe,
I clean my teeth with a brush daily,
Yo weekly, monthly, yearly,
I go to the dentist for a checkup and a cleaning
Cause I'm from the town with the capital W B
You want to get lunch with me?
We can go to the town park, and feed the ducks
Cause Slap D might need a few bucks
As I leave, believe I'm starving
but when I come back boy, I'm coming
Right Next To Brockton!!!
...a cow goes moooo....